Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUG HPA

Hi all,

Has anyone put a HPA engine into and AUG V3 gearbox? Looking to do this of my most recent project but need some advice.

Thanks in advance.

Re: AUG HPA

Anyone know if I regular V3 engine will fit/work or whether I need to replace the nozzle at all?

Comment

Ive looked into this as a future project, a custom nozzle would be required from my findings, would be interested to hear if anything has come up that is available 'off the shelf'.

PS i can make one

Comment

Would it be a case of a regular v3 engine placed into a AUG v3 shell and replacing the nozzle? Im very interested in getting this built asap :p I've read that a g36 nozzle would work but I doubt it, and im guessing a aeg or gbbr AUG nozzle wouldn't do either.

Comment

Yeh your correct on all of that.

Nozzle wise if you know what your target FPS is and what barrel length your using then you can buy the appropriate bore size nozzle, then it can be extended

Comment

Well target fps is 340 as its an omg nut some time may just want to use as a primary. Barrel length for the HBar is 770m arm. Did you say you can make a nozzle to fit a v3 engine for the AUG?

Comment

Hbar! Dang that is a long gun, your not going to want an inner barrel longer than 430 though.

Yes once you have whatever HPA engine and nozzle, a Masada / SR25 or Scar H nozzle would be easiest as i can shorten it to the correct AUG length.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheMrJimbo Find out more about TheMrJimbo
              Working...
              X