Scar gas mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scar gas mags

Hello, my friend wants a WE GBB scar and wants to know what his options were for magazines. He is used to high caps and only has about £70 to spend and wants to carry alot so he doesnt have to worry about running out. What would be the cheapest option?

Re: Scar gas mags

Are we talking about £70 for the whole package or £70 for the mags alone?

You will never get a WE GBB Scar for £70 unless something is wrong with it, and as far as I know the mags cost around £30 ish. So you wont get a lot of mags.

Comment

I meant for mags, but anyway arnt m4 gas mags common and do they fit in the scar

Comment

Yes they will fit.

Gas M4 mags arent too common and will cost you around £30 as I said. Unless you get them second hand.

Comment

£30 each and 30rds a mag so you will need at least 8. I have 8 CO2 and 1 gas. That's a lot of money invested in mags. This also means that GBB guns are really only to be considered for Milsim.
          Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Ya dont need 8 mags!
            i normally roll with six.. just stick to semi and they will last hours

Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

I only fire on semi. But on a full day Mil Sim you will need more than 8 mags. I agree, on a normal skirmish day you shouldn't need more unless you are trigger happy.

Mil Sims are different though, since you get limited ammo, and arent allowed Hi caps, and in some cases mid caps. You can get away with less but will have to reload in the field.
              Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pointblank Find out more about Pointblank
              Working...
              X