Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Picking up a rifle, having trouble deciding.. (Krytac/VFC/TM? Other?!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picking up a rifle, having trouble deciding.. (Krytac/VFC/TM? Other?!)

Not too fussy about price (below 5/600), Want something that'll be ready/almost ready out the box and of high quality both internally and externlly.

My current debate is Krytac Trident Mk2 series vs theLVOA line up, and then that against a VFC Avalon series rifle.
    I've heard the Krytacs are basically the same just different designs , and then ive heard from many that the arguement is similar between the Krytac and the VFC and primarily down to design preference. Wanted to double check this.

Also heard Krytac has history of breaking at lower receiver, is this user induced or is it common place issue /w gun with no user induced damage?

Open to any other recomendations if anyone has any,

Cheers lads

Re: Picking up a rifle, having trouble deciding.. (Krytac/VFC/TM? Other?!)

I havent been able to find any Avalon series rifles being sold anywhere in the UK would love to find them xD

Comment

I have just bought the Krytac Lvoa. Nice gun but needs a couple of upgrades to be an amazing gun. I've thrown in a BTC Spectre and a ASG infinity 30000 motor and it now shoots how I want it to with the added bonus of being able to program it via blue tooth. The trigger pull out of the box is quite long and I didn't like that also I like a gun with no motor whine if possible (I'm running 7.4v lipo). The mosfet it comes with is just to stop trigger arcing so you can't throw in a high torque motor without it overspinning (no active braking hence mosfet upgrade).
      Anyway if you go for the LVOA its a nice gun and with a 7.4v lipo and the upgraded motor mosfet I'm getting 17bps which for me is more than enough (mainly use semi anyway). The range and accuracy of the gun is excellent, most accurate gun I own. I would love to get it rhop'd just to see what I push it to. Played with it for the first time at the weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it. I think when youre paying that kind of money for a gun they all should perform well and it comes down to aesthetics? I like the LVOA modern design and narrow profile, so it suits my play style well.

Comment

Personally when looking to spend that sort of money I would consider a custom build. My latest one cost just shy of £800 but had the added benefit of being exactly how I wanted it, internally and aesthetically down to the smallest detail.
        I never saw the point in buying a pre-built weapon the pulling all the internals out to upgrade it, why not buy everything you want the put it all together?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RVDesai Find out more about RVDesai
        Working...
        X