Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC51 Compatibility

Hi
    I was just wondering if someone could set me straight on this one. I have a TM MC51 and I am wondering whether MP5 or G3 hand guards would fit. I was under the impression that t was MP5, but my newly acquired MP5 RIS isn't fitting . Do I need to modify the RIS/Gun or have I got the compatibility muddled up?

Any help is greatly appreciated :D
    Tom
    My Trader Feedback (iTrader)

Re: MC51 Compatibility

the mc51 is basically a g3 shorty it isn't really related to mp5 (to my knowledge) when i had mine i remember browsing all around for mc51 ris a few came up i think but if anything you should get a g3 ris and cit it down (if possible)

Comment

My MP5 RIS didn't fit my MP5 without some filling down. So might not even be your weapon that is the issue here!

Comment

Hmmm, thanks for the replies, but if anything the RIS is too big, so I don't think filing is going to help unfortunately . I'm stumped :p, to be honest I don't really mind the original hand guard, anyone else got any ideas?

Thanks for the help thus far guys :D
        My Trader Feedback (iTrader)

Comment

Classic Army do an MC51 RIS. Might be worth getting hold of Z1 or Airsoft Armiury to see of they can source one for you.

Comment

All I know is that the handguards are comaptible with MP5 ones. Z1 sells handguardes that say they fit MP5s and MC-51s: http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=3210

Where did you get the RIS? If its a Bay of the E cheap one, expect to modify it.

Comment

to fit mp5 grips to the mc51 you will have to cut of two tabs on the inside.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DaleStorm Find out more about DaleStorm
              Working...
              X