X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye and face protection

Hi All,

I have to ask this as I wear glasses and want to know what the best to get for me?

Full face mask -- Which one??

Or

Other recommendation ??
    rockinrobin

This is ICS telling you that magpul should be burned and not fitted!

Re: Eye and face protection

firstly : use the search button, their are a million other threads like this :D
    secondly: Look at heroshark.
    thridly : If to expensive, and you want to go the cheap way. Get a sansei mesh full face, remove the lower half, and put another pair of goggles their. Im going to be using Bolle Blast goggles once i get them, as they pass all regulations. Hero Shark also sells goggles that fit over glasses
    "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Comment

firstly : use the search button, their are a million other threads like this -- DAM you are correct.

secondly: Look at heroshark >><< who or how do i contact him\her?? where to buy
      rockinrobin

Comment

search his name
        "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Comment

Cool Will do, Thanks for this i am not sparing any money need me eyes still... have to be able to aim and shoot peeps. :D:D:D:D
          rockinrobin

Comment

hi mate i use some ess ice glasses with inserts in becasue i had the same problem, they can work out expensive with everything it was like £80 but also i have some ess turbo fan goggles and my inserts will fit in to both. i didnt go for full face beacuse as from playing paintball i hate them,

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shotgun_lee Hi I am 36 and have 2 kids. i am a South African born. Find out more about shotgun_lee
            Working...
            X