G&G FS-51?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G FS-51?

Hello, whilst looking at Zero ones large range of guns, There was one that caught my eye. The G&G FS51 is pretty much an MC-51 with a solid stock, and a full metal reciever. Zero One sell it for £199.95, which seems quite cheap for a G&G with a metal body. Anyone have any experience? Are G&G guns worth the money in general? Thanks for any help.

Re: G&G FS-51?

I've had one for a little while now, biught off a fellow forum member on here.

Mine has an RIS on the front to give it a nicer look too.

Great feel and performance I would say, never had any problems with it and neither did the previous owner. Unique looking AEG too - have had a lot of people wanting to have a look and play with it.
    102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

Thanks, so would you say its worth the £200 price from Z1?

Comment

As far as the MC51 goes, it is a fantastic little gun. Appart from the usual G3 quirks (e.g. the selector switch and the noodle fingers you need to go with it) which are on the real steel as well. Other than that, it's got the pros of an mp5 without everyone else on the field carrying one and benefits from lovely ammo capacity (up to 190 round MID caps, which is insane, with 70-150 rounders being very common) You will need to practice your reloads however, as while taking a mag out is really easy, it is not the easiest task to put one back in, when under fire, when compared to, say, an armalite.

As far as G&G goes, I have not had any experience with their version of the rifle, however I do have a g&g front assembly fitted to my gun and it is probably the favourite purchase I have made. Really thick, heavy metal and sounds just right. As a warning, they do use propriatary selector plates though, so if you ever need to swap it, you need to either buy a g&g one or mod an existing g3 one. I do love that stock though, I have a standard g3 full stock on mine but love the look of the G&G MSG-90 style one.

Comment

Alright, thanks. If I do end up getting it, I'll post a short review if anyone would like one

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
          Working...
          X