Collapse

Foliage green paint to match Magpul FG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foliage green paint to match Magpul FG?

as above really. i'm thinking of stripping down the black paint from one of my metal recievers and spraying it foliage green to match my pistol grip, front end, stock and pmags.

i have no idea about paint really. i just know that i'de like it to be the same colour (would allow for slight variants) as magpuls foliage green colored accessories. it also must stick to a metal body.

as i say i dont know much about these sorts of thing so i was wondering if you know of a brand then please let me know.

cheers. :D

Re: Foliage green paint to match Magpul FG?

i would say plasti-kote or montana range of paints you get them at art shops and prices are from £6.99 so not to pricey and work very well hope this helps and good luck
    Its better to burn out than to fade away

Comment

theres 2 options you might wanna try
      take the bottom of your pmag off and either go halfords and see if you can find a colour tha matchs that or the locule games workshop there coloures are pretty good

my g36 has the stock and had guard in ork hide shade and it looks awesome shame flashes on camares make it look proper two tone

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

Originally posted by MJ Caboose2170 View Post
        theres 2 options you might wanna try
        take the bottom of your pmag off and either go halfords and see if you can find a colour tha matchs that or the locule games workshop there coloures are pretty good

my g36 has the stock and had guard in ork hide shade and it looks awesome shame flashes on camares make it look proper two tone
        dont think the games workshop would help really on a metal body the chipping would be awful. plus lol. there just abit expensive. i'll have a look down my local B&Q ect tomorrow, should find somthing hopefully. i'll have a look out for plasticote.

will plasticote do metal?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
        X