looking for a group...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a group...

i live in huntingdon and my nearest airsoft site is Upwood, i was thinking of joining its membership to alow me to go for my ukara in 2 months time, is there any airsoft groups thats use upwood as their main site (possibly wanting a new member) so i dont have to go as a billy nomates??

Re: looking for a group....

ooookay.... billy no mates is it then :D

Comment

Don't think of it as having no friends... think of it as having more targets!

Comment

yol fella, i go regulary but i ain't in no group, no need to be, just meet and chat and chill with people there, you'll be welcome to chill with me and my lads (if they come) what gun you use

Comment

Re: looking for a group...

Just always ask about peoples kit and guns, they love there stuff getting recognised:D.
          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
          Just because something is in Transformers 2 doesnt make it real.

Comment

Re: looking for a group...

Originally posted by theairsofttank View Post
            yol fella, i go regulary but i ain't in no group, no need to be, just meet and chat and chill with people there, you'll be welcome to chill with me and my lads (if they come) what gun you use
            aha... cheers, ill take you up on that..... as for the gun, im a noob, i havent got a ukara yet, so im renting, but im looking at a mp5 for starters or if anything takes my fancy (ie if i can afford it) that comes up in the classifieds....

Originally posted by Could Not Think Of A Name View Post
            Just always ask about peoples kit and guns, they love there stuff getting recognised:D.
            :D

Comment

Originally posted by Ajd View Post
              Don't think of it as having no friends... think of it as having more targets!
              :D:D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Canonfodder Hi im Chris, 29, ive got a wife & 3 kids (5,5,3), im a Photographer by day, security guard by night Find out more about Canonfodder
              Working...
              X