tm socom m14 or tm m14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tm socom m14 or tm m14

hi guys im just wondering is there any difference in range in the socom i want the socom one but if it has not got the range of the full lenght one ill go with the full lenght one i ask this because id like to take it to cqb aswell many thanks

Re: tm socom m14 or tm m14

No. You've probably heard this before but airsoft barrel length does not have an effect on the range or accuracy. The better the hop up you got, the better it will shoot. Plus as your buying a tm, it would be just fine. Can't tell you exactly what range it would shoot at, might have to get someone else with one to clear that up for you.

Comment

I think the only difference with thiose two guns anyway is the externals, everything else is identical.
      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

The inner barrel on the Socom is shorter than the full length gun but they both shoot exactly the same. :D

Definitely go for the Socom it's a lovely thing. And before people start giving you advice on what upgrades to put in it please consider this. The TM M14 Socom is brilliant it does not not a thing doing to it, Buy it use it leave it alone. :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

KALASH92 I LOVE AIRSOFT Find out more about KALASH92
        Working...
        X