what gun to go for?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what gun to go for?!

hi guys im really confused about what to go for.. Ive looked at the following funs:

*M4 (not sure which type)
    *G & P M16A3 with M203 launcher
    *SRC SR36 MG Gen 3
    *Ares m14 EBR sopmod

i'm thinking more the ARES M14 EBR but dont really know much about them, any one got an opinion on them?

Ben

Re: what gun to go for?!

Well you already know which one id have you go for! But to answer your question you need to decide what kind of role you want to play. The first two guns are assault type weapons with which you can move quickly. The mg36 and the m14 are both quite heavy, one is a support weapon and the other suits the DMR tye role. They are all great guns in their own right, but your choice depends on the role you want to play.

Comment

i'd probably reccommend the ARES m14 ebr or the G&P m16

Comment

i have used a kart m14 ebr before and it was heavy.
        It also had a really heavy trigger pull
        however im not sure if this is the same on all manufacterers
        Originally posted by parky
        If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

although the Ares and Kart m14s are similar, i think Ares have an ever so slightly lighter material on it im not sure.

all i know is that i have had a bash with both m14 ebrs and the Ares m14 is much better by far.

anyway weight usually isnt an issue if you have a sling and bipod =]

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmithy View Post
            although the Ares and Kart m14s are similar, i think Ares have an ever so slightly lighter material on it im not sure.

all i know is that i have had a bash with both m14 ebrs and the Ares m14 is much better by far.

anyway weight usually isnt an issue if you have a sling and bipod =]
            yeah true
            but i just cant get over the trigger pull
            i t made me confused as to whether i had fired anything or not
            Originally posted by parky
            If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

I would stay away from the Kart EBRs, my firend had one and parts were always falling off of it as most of the kit is made form pig iron, if you want a decent M14 EBR buy the TM M14 and get the G&P EBR kit
              WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Originally posted by TB-Stalker View Post
                I would stay away from the Kart EBRs, my firend had one and parts were always falling off of it as most of the kit is made form pig iron, if you want a decent M14 EBR buy the TM M14 and get the G&P EBR kit
                I would probably stick to the Ares ebr if that's the case, BUT then again the TM M14s with the G&P ebr kit is a nice little package.

plus u get the pride and triumph of doing a good job when fitting it =]

Comment

you could check out my M4 in the sales section and see if that floats your boat.
                  Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

355859 Find out more about 355859
                  Working...
                  X