Selling Steam accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Steam accounts

Are we allowed to sell steam accounts in the Non-Airsoft section?
    WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Re: Selling Steam accounts

well it isn't airsoft so yes
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

I've seen a few steam accounts for sale on the forums mate. If you don't mind can I ask what dig the steam accounts and what games they contain. Cheers
      Get it right roon ye!

Comment

Steam is an online platform, its like using Play.com or Game but when you buy the game it just downloads to your PC instead of having a disk, your games also get saved online so you dont have to have them all installed at once, most games are available on steam, here are a few I have on there atm:

Comment

You can but your as likely to sell em as you are trying to sell gone off bread, it aint happening.

most people whill think your phishing and the ones ive seen on here are so overpriced it aint even funny.

Comment

I wouldnt be asking for that much, and I have sold a fair amount of stuff on here and I dont really want to throw that away.

Comment

I put my account up for sale months ago with games way over £100 odd quid for £45, not even a single bite.

Comment

Yh they go very cheaply, there are a few websites specifically for selling steam accounts but thats where your most likely to get screwed so trying to avoid it for now

Comment

Originally posted by TB-Stalker View Post
                  Steam is an online platform, its like using Play.com or Game but when you buy the game it just downloads to your PC instead of having a disk, your games also get saved online so you dont have to have them all installed at once, most games are available on steam, here are a few I have on there atm:

I wasn't asking what steam was mate lol I was asking what dig the accounts where. As how, how many digits in the steam id.
                  Get it right roon ye!

Comment

Oh sorry mate, its 17 digits

Comment

What do Steams Terms & Conditions say about selling?

Comment

I wouldn't buy one personally anyway, you have no garentee that the seller won't just keep using it. I don' know if steam allows you to sell accounts but what if you decide you would like to use it again in a month or so, you have sold alot of gaming for little payback and now you have to make a whole new account and if you had bought any games on disk then you won't be able to play them again as they are linked to your account you have sold.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
                        Working...
                        X