JG M4-CQB skirmishable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JG M4-CQB skirmishable?

Yes, its skirmishable although i expect you have already got the idea, i'd recommend skirmishing and getting UKARA first/ skirmishing reguraly so you have the right to buy a RIF, as two-tones are usually worth less and they have a less wide market and ex two-tone do sell for less.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePope View Post
      heh, have G&P and TM in my collection but I am pretty jealous of my misses 416, she got one of the last in the country. Beast of an AEG.
      My JG G3 SAS which is up for sale has an amazing ROF, as good as my TM MP5 when it was stock, if not better. But gladly the upgrades made the MP5's ROF better

Comment

Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft View Post
        My JG G3 SAS which is up for sale has an amazing ROF, as good as my TM MP5 when it was stock, if not better. But gladly the upgrades made the MP5's ROF better
        Sales advertising aye? lol
        My JGM4A1 had a crazy Rof with the stock motor then i gave that to my friend then i got a CA one and the rof is just crazyyyy!
        But that still didnt satisfy me =/
        Hate.
        "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Originally posted by gijohn2 View Post
          Sales advertising aye? lol
          My JGM4A1 had a crazy Rof with the stock motor then i gave that to my friend then i got a CA one and the rof is just crazyyyy!
          But that still didnt satisfy me =/
          lol,

Comment

I brought 1 of these last April from Xsite came downgraded to 326 fps with a 9.6v battery & mosfet, ROF is insane it's more like a support weapon lol range is very good as well.don't plan on spending any money on it unless something goes wrong

Andy

Comment

Success :D
              Bog standard sig with a mock up of my own gun, I think don't so

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

apalmer101 Find out more about apalmer101
              Working...
              X