Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M16a3 with m203 by g and p

Hey guys,

I'm asking anyone who has fired one/ has one are they too heavy?? More to the point are they so barrel heavy they are not easy to use on an allday game??

I think they weigh in a about 6kg?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: M16a3 with m203 by g and p

They are pretty heavy but manageable

Im 6"3 and have one, I dont use it all day but when I do my arms ache afterwards lol

Comment

the g&p m16a3/M203 is posibly the best airsoft m16 it is defenetly on par with the systema, the range accuracy is fantastic the rof is amazing and you know the gun can be rellied on, the weight is not a problem for me, but may be slightly long for some people.the ballance is great meaning that the front is about the same as the back, when holding the carry handle the gun just about balances itself with a bit more weight to the back.
      Hope this helps

Comment

Oh ok, just want to double check before i spend a decent ammount of cash on it, do you guys have a scope on yours, if so have you any pictures?

Comment

yes i have a genuine us army acog, it is crap for airsoft but looks brilliant, would photograph it for you but cant as i dont have a camera, you will need to buy some more mags as the thing shoots through its standard within seconds, i recoment the king arms ones, everyone says they are turd but work a treat in my gun, also get some mad bull 96rd grenades as they are fantastic too, if you are wanting to upgrade straigh away the only things you will need are a tightbore and hop, dont touch te gearbox as it is perfect.

Comment

I was looking at the elcan, not sure what the actual scope used on an m16a3 would have been..

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

355859 Find out more about 355859
            Working...
            X