Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maruzen Walther P99

Hey guys,
    i was just wondering if anyone owns or has used a Maruzen Walther P99 (GBB) as i am looking to get one and wanted to see if there any good?

Cheers

Re: Maruzen Walther P99

I had one and it was very good, nice crisp blowback with a good kick and extremely nice to hold.
    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

I'll second that.

Comment

cheers, what was the accuracy like?
        im not expecting much from a pistol lol but its nice to know that if poo hits the fan i can rely on it!!

Comment

Originally posted by ashers88 View Post
          cheers, what was the accuracy like?
          im not expecting much from a pistol lol but its nice to know that if poo hits the fan i can rely on it!!
          Accuracy was fine, as good as the TM pistols i've had, its a very skirmishable pistol.
          HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

cool, thanks for the input might have to be an early birthday pressent for mysealf lol

Comment

The most comfortable pistol....in the world.

Also performs really well. I got mine second hand but there were no issues. Kicks the crap out of all my friends GBBs
              - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
              - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

Seconded regards comfort just hard to get hold of spares and upgrade parts.
                Reformed Pacifist

Comment

Yup! Agree with all of the above - mine is just a beast Plus, no real danger of losing mags in holsters either...
                  WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

if there as good as you guys say then why doesnt everyone have one!!!!

Comment

because they can be hard to get hold of, aren't a big name brand ie. TM or KSC and as mentioned getting hold of spare mags and spare parts can be tricky

Stargazer

Comment

Are they fairly quiet compared to other pistols?
                        Ive sen the tactical sets with a torch, suppressor and case by MZN
                        A bit like the mauri's Mk23 style, but i've heard those can be on the cheap and tacky side.

Ive seen the P99s about but most sites claim out of stock =-( also, they do fixed slides and blow back versions? =-S
                        Kinda do wanna get a nice suppressed pistol though =D
                        Last edited by SparkyFloyd; 19 July, 2010, 22:41.

Comment

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60422
                          WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ashers88 Find out more about ashers88
                          Working...
                          X