• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which one?

Hi there,

Soon I should be getting a new gun... it will be be one of 2
    A g&p M4 (colt markingd) or tm M4
    I don't know which to get as it will be a project gun and will have most parts replaced eventually anyway.basically I need to know which is better out of the box?
    Externally I will get a CASV handguard, Magpul receiver and UBR stock and much more, so I also need to know if those part will fit?

Thanks in advance
    Marcus

Re: which one?

If you get either I'm not so sure there would be any need to upgrade much on them to make them perform well.

I don't use TM but loads of people on here do and can't praise them enough.

I use G and P and the only upgrade I have done is one of the Ultimate hops, it has made a significant difference. Only having a tiny barrel in my M4 180mm ish. I havn't even put a tight bore in and I'm happy.

Also if you are looking at G and P Magpull, one of the HK sites sells them with Magpull parts already installed. I'm sure that makes it much cheaper.

Just as an example...Google this.......MAGPUL (G&P) Vltor 7inch Rail Custom AEG .....less than £200, but you will pay import and vat.
    Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by midas View Post
      If you get either I'm not so sure there would be any need to upgrade much on them to make them perform well.

I don't use TM but loads of people on here do and can't praise them enough.

I use G and P and the only upgrade I have done is one of the Ultimate hops, it has made a significant difference. Only having a tiny barrel in my M4 180mm ish. I havn't even put a tight bore in and I'm happy.

Also if you are looking at G and P Magpull, one of the HK sites sells them with Magpull parts already installed. I'm sure that makes it much cheaper.

Just as an example...Google this.......MAGPUL (G&P) Vltor 7inch Rail Custom AEG .....less than £200, but you will pay import and vat.
      how much is vat and duties
      mate ???

Comment

I paid £60 on a fighting cat. Still svaed the best part of £80 compared to buying from the UK. More than enough for a box of Mag mid caps.
        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

thanks guys,
          would all of the external parts fit on a Marui M4 S system do you know?
          thanks
          Marcus

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

marcus688 Find out more about marcus688
          Working...
          X