This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you recommend....

Selling both my ICS M4 and ICS L85 to go and spend around £500-£600 on a TM SOPMOD?

Re: Would you recommend....

Yes. Yes i would.

That is as long as you can afford mags within that price too.
    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

It is a very good AEG, but if youre spending £600 on a rifle you could try and squeeze an extra £200 and get a second hand PTW or you could get another rifle and drop in one of the systema revolution gearboxes for under £600
      WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

@Fenriz

FS have got the mag adaptors in now and since i have about 7 high caps i figured it'd be cheaper to use them providing the recoil engine will work with standard ICS mags? enlighten me....

@Stalker

I don't think a PTW is for me really...everyone recently has been bumming the recoil rifles from TM and they sound awesome.... plus people seem to have lots of problems with PTW's let alone Second hand.

Cheers.

P.S Fenriz, if i see you at UA on saturday can I have a shot with your AK :D?

Comment

I dont know if the ICS mags will work. I assume so. Best to ask Nick, im sure he'l know.

And if im there then sure.
          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
            I dont know if the ICS mags will work. I assume so. Best to ask Nick, im sure he'l know.

And if im there then sure.
            Yeah I'll definitely get more details if I decide to get one...

Reading reviews and threads they seem amazing in terms of performance which is key:P

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by RastaBlasta View Post
              Yeah I'll definitely get more details if I decide to get one...

Reading reviews and threads they seem amazing in terms of performance which is key:P

Cheers.
              I'm pretty sure the mags work, as in feed, but they don't lock the bolt when the mag is dry.

Comment

Yeah I was aware of that but I can't really see the point in selling all my mags for next to nothing to spend about £150 on new SOPMOD mags

will have to see

Comment

I'd continue using the ICS mags, and pick up TM mags one by one, when you have the money... People seem to be hell bent on having as many mags as they can carry, but 6 is plenty for your average game...

Comment

I overdid it sunday with my AK mags. Carried 5 last time and that was enough.

And yeah, as BEN said, buy one at a time. What im doing with Pmags.
                    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Yeah tbh i'll probably use the standard mags, since they're high caps the lock feature isn't really a necessity...

I already have torch eotech magpul's sling etc so it'd be literally the gun, mag adaptor battery for me :D

Comment

I will be doing the same after the war and peace show anyway!

Semper
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Parky
                        Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

I reckon it'd be £519 for the gun, mag converter, Battery. Not tooo bad really when you consider a G&P CQBR is about £400... gunna try and sell my M4 I think :D

Comment

Mine is currently up for sale, and it's been fully decked out. Once this gun hits it's full potential, it's fantastic. Mine outperforms PTW's as I've tested it myself against one.

For the price, get one. They're extremely reliable, fun and practical. Also the G36K performs extremely well so if you like that more, get one of them.

Comment

Sorry mate, want a new one tbh, cheers anyway. ''full potential'' how do you mean? surely I need no upgrades?
                              Does it have front sling hook/swivel on the SOPMOD?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RastaBlasta Find out more about RastaBlasta
                              Working...
                              X