Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cheap pistol

Cyma don't make the glocks
    TMs one is way better anyway, an they are still produced, along with the USPs and
    M93Rs. They shoot around 210 (same as a TM GBB on 134a), and the fully auto is great for last ditch spraying. 100 round mags and railed slides available for all of them, as well as silencer adapters. And they work all year round.

Comment

Well I'm personally biased towards GBB since I love the thump of it firing, and now use basically any excuse to fire it at stuff, but if you're trying to avoid that;

Springers are basically pointless, you get about as much range and accuracy out of blowing a pellet down a spare inner barrel (which isn't entirely as silly as it sounds), and if you do miss then you're screwed.

I'd personally run an AEP since they're multi purpose - quiet (good for stealth), work in all weather, and can full auto for those "crap there's not one guy, it's half their team!" moments.

The other very good option although it's probably a little more than you were looking to spend is the TM socom mk 23 - it's not GBB, so while it does use gas it uses a lot less (thus saving in long run). Because it's not GBB you get get horrid power out of it (mate has one running consistently at 320 FPS on green gas), and the silencer actually works so it's whisper quiet. It's a lovely companion for a sneaky sniper - I'm weighing up either this or an M93R as a back up weapon for my VSR (as much fun as my Five seveN is, BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! is not the ideal way to remove people who get too close to my position without giving myself away :P)
      sigpic

Comment

You want a gas pistol mate. I just go airsofting with my WE M1911 which cost me £95 new from zeroone. Gas guns are really simple to use and the gas lasts bloody ages.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JBall Find out more about JBall
        Working...
        X