GBB or AEG with blowback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GBB or AEG with blowback?

Looking for another rifle and have been considering Gas or electric with blow back system, i fancy having something that has the thud thud to it :eek:

Been looking at M4's preferably with a cranestock but can change it if needed will be looking for something i can use with hi/mid and also low for milsim etc

Have been looking at the tm aeg varients but also we gas but not sure what to get

What do people have and what do they recommend ??

cheers

Tony

Ask about joining the UNIT

Re: GBB or AEG with blowback?

Well my SOPMOD M4 and G36K recoil shock, both by Tokyo Marui are for sale if you want to buy one The SOPMOD M4 is on hold though.

I recommend any of the TM recoil shock series line. They're fantastic simply put.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak View Post
      Well my SOPMOD M4 and G36K recoil shock, both by Tokyo Marui are for sale if you want to buy one The SOPMOD M4 is on hold though.

I recommend any of the TM recoil shock series line. They're fantastic simply put.
      Lol, you gonna try sell DVD's next?

You wanna buy DVD?

Comment

Two for five pound

Comment

The only EBB gun I would consider is the TM Sopmod. Would probably work out the same as a GBB M4 as the mags are a bit cheaper and after he mods needed on the GBB the guns would be a fairly similar price too.

I am waiting to see if the SOPMOD catches on more, I think it is slowly, so that more accessories get made for it (C8 body really so I can have a L119A1 with blow-back and TM reliability)

Comment

the first upper and lower reciever specific for the TM sopmod series is coming out soon, this month, its way to pricey but a good step forward for the platform. Alot of people are holding back becuase they isnt the same bolt on potential as a normal m4, but its catch 22 without people on mass buying the sopmod, companys wont be quick to take up the parts challange.

Any recoil series gun from tm are awesome..

Comment

And the cost, don't forget the cost. You also won't get the thud thud of of a GBB gun. The two sounds are worlds apart. For all my misgivings about TM, if the cost was droped by £75 or so I would possibly consider it. But, not at the prices they are currently listed at.
              Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Yeah great gun the pro line ebb are nice, think the body needs some work bit standard for the price i like the cqb-r have seen one but dont know what the range rate of fire and accuracy are like
                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

stealthy Find out more about stealthy
                Working...
                X