Help me out again - M14 Q's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me out again - M14 Q's

What are the best 3 makes of an M14? i know TM will be number 1 on the list.

Also how much would i reasonably have to pay for a 2nd hand, stock M14 of what you believe the best 3 makes are?

for example i think top 2 makes are:

TM and i think they are bought for £££ 2nd hand
    CYMA are 2nd best, and i think they are bought for £££ 2nd hand.

Also, what tends to go faulty with TM / other makes of M14's you recomend / whats the first thing to replace / upgrade?

Many thanks

Re: Help me out again - M14 Q's

TM second hand 150
    Cyma second hand 120
    G&G no idea

I have had 3 cyma's and all have been good, but recently they have not been great. The hop or hop rubber has not given me the ranges of my original cyma. The other 2 later additions were the socom version
    AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

ok thats fine, i intended to get new hop rubber and add a new madbul tb barrel in one if it wasn't allready done

thanks for that

Comment

I have a AGM M14.
        Love it to bits, probably my best gun, can hit small targets accuratly 200ft away. on full auto.
        I'm currently eith going to strip it of its white coat of paint to take it back to its original faux wood to keep, or reluctantly sell it
        hope that helps mate
        Feenix
        sigpic
        G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

all ive heard of AGM is to avoid them

Comment

AGM tend to be hit and miss. The wiring was reversed at one point
            AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

TM, G&G then CA. Cyma use really cheap materials. AGM are in all fairness pants when it comes to the M14. Very hit and miss. You may get 5-6 lemons out of a batch of ten. Second hand TM is the way to go. The old G&G ones are crap, but the newer ones are not far off marui quality.

Comment

lol just a case of waiting for one to popup for sale by looks of it.

say if i went new G&G whats the performance difference between that and TM, also can i stick TM parts in the G&G?

cheers fellas

Comment

Right well you answered your own question there. Why put TM parts in a G&G. It would be far cheaper to buy a TM in the first place. The TM has alot more range in stock form. But the G&G has a higher ROF. I'd pick TM still.

The G&G is a different design to the Marui. So there would be compatibility issues. I.E stock is different, mags are different. Outer barrel is different. The hopup most likely is different too

Comment

ok, looks like ive got some saving up to do. its either an M14 or highly upgraded M4 i think.

ty hunter.

Comment

arggh starts of really sensible talking about M14's then you go spoil it by missing a 1 out of the gun type.
                      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

The m14 market is great

There is the dmr series the socom series and full length series

Now the we gbb series

Soon there will be a ebb series version

I have had the tm socom and dmr from g&p and both great amazing range and very sterdy

Comment

see its people like guard sniper who make me sway my mind from TM to g&p and other makes

@jfox reason i put M4 is that a local shop has an EBB M4 that looks great and shoots incredibly fast and its just verry acurate but don't know about range lol

have to see as i need to save up a bit, i don't want to end up buying some poo like the CA M15 CQB i first had

Comment

Lol but it's not for us to decide mate

It ok having all the guns I have and have sold and used

Then you wanting your own gun

Yes tm are great rifles but I fel the g&p dmr suited me more and felt more robust and sturdy

Comment

what are the requirements for adding silencers onto M14's? what needs to be removed / bought along side the silencer?

thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

badas Find out more about badas
                              Working...
                              X