Marui G36k 'Recoil Shock'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marui G36k 'Recoil Shock'

Ok, I just went online to youtube to check it out, rather than just slate it because it is a TM.

The RW review doesn't say whether the "plastics" are plastic or fibre. Can anyone shed any light on this. Next, the ris, you get one, the bottom one, gimme a break.

For £405 or so, I would have expected them to stick a couple of bits of metal on the sides of the foregrip. Instead, you get the holes to add more if you want, extra expense. A very minor gripe, but, it is one someone like me, a bit of a pessimist, picks up on, and could sway a purchase.

Performance it looks good, but I know very little about them so, heres some questions for anyone in the know.

Are normal mags compatible? Or do you need proprietary ones? If so another downer for me as I have lots of normal TM compatible mags neccessatating further outlay.

Upgradability, how upgradeable is it? Something I am not too worried about personally but others will want to know.

If you want to increase the recoil is there a way of doing it? As, by the video I saw the recoil is very minimal. Although he says the recoil of a gbb pistol I saw very little movement to indicate that that was the case. If I was to buy a recoil type gun I would want to feel the effect.

It seems to be the Aluminium weight at the front imitating the gas rod that provides the recoils, so would adding a heavier weight increase the effect? If you added the extra weight would it put strain on other components?
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Originally posted by dxnib1 View Post
      Hay guys,

i too am thinking of getting a Marui G36 recoil, however i have some questions, if any of you can answer them please let me know. it would be much appreciated.

#1: Is it possible to use one of the M4 magwell conversions with the G36 recoil? so i can use my M4 mags in-place of the G36 mags.

#2: is the carry handle/default scope removable? personally i'd rather have my own optics compared to the default scope/optic.

#3: what would it take to get the G36 to ATLEAST 320 FPS?

if any of you can help me find out please let me know. would really like to find out these answers as i'm very temped to buy one. i know some of thoes questions may not be too you're liking and please express you're opinion freely. but please dont tell me how wrong m4 mags look in a g36 or how much you like the carry handle. each to their own, right laddies? :D

cheers again.
      - Chris.
      I believe they havent changed the size at all on these g36's (famouslast words) so i guess what ever fit the last one would fit this one.

An eagle6 upgrade spring the ones designed for the recoil shock series do an m90 or m100 spring, take your pick.

i dont think the scopes removable but i have seen pictures of people fitting there own optics on top

i hope that helps, not the best as i havent got one here to work on yet

Comment

new gears from siegetek 20:1

Comment

Would you get them or wait for prommy richardy?

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

personally id wait for the prommy ones... prommys always made high end and expensive gears..

The fact that the promy gears will be half the price of the siegetek ones says a lot ! lol but that said you can not deny the fact that the seigetek are indestructable and high in features!

With new items like double weight recoil units on the way to increase recoil effect, there will be even more strain on internal power and components. There for eventually there will be a need for higher torque options like the seigetek 20:1 which is an 11% increase in torque compared to the standard TM ratio of 18:1.

Me and danny both agree that high rof options are pretty much out of the question with the recoil unit in there, untill new parts are developed specific for high rof options, which we are working on. Instead we are recommending everyone go for strength and torque. And then increase the recoil.

Comment

Ta!

Comment

Originally posted by richardy View Post

new gears from siegetek 20:1
                would i need new gears with a new spring? i mean could a basic G36 handle an m100?

Comment

You need a custom 22 coil spring mate, don't go slapping a normal M100 into it, buy one of Richardy's springs for like 10 quid and I wouldn't say you "need" new gears as sopmods/recoil G36's have been doing well so far without. Its just an option to increase life like with other AEG's.

Comment

Originally posted by richardy View Post
                    personally id wait for the prommy ones... prommys always made high end and expensive gears..

The fact that the promy gears will be half the price of the siegetek ones says a lot ! lol but that said you can not deny the fact that the seigetek are indestructable and high in features!

With new items like double weight recoil units on the way to increase recoil effect, there will be even more strain on internal power and components. There for eventually there will be a need for higher torque options like the seigetek 20:1 which is an 11% increase in torque compared to the standard TM ratio of 18:1.

Me and danny both agree that high rof options are pretty much out of the question with the recoil unit in there, untill new parts are developed specific for high rof options, which we are working on. Instead we are recommending everyone go for strength and torque. And then increase the recoil.
                    To me, this is the only option. If I was buying a recoil shock, I would be buying it for that feature alone.

The more you can enhance that, without damaging the gun and reducing what fps it already has, is good to me.
                    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Originally posted by ThePope View Post
                      You need a custom 22 coil spring mate, don't go slapping a normal M100 into it, buy one of Richardy's springs for like 10 quid and I wouldn't say you "need" new gears as sopmods/recoil G36's have been doing well so far without. Its just an option to increase life like with other AEG's.

where would i go for that? i dont quite understand. sorry lol. having one of thoes days.

Comment

Click the little link in Richardy's sig for his team

Comment

My (well, now ThePope's) SOPMOD M4 recoil shock has lasted about a year with the spring in it and there's never been a single problem. It's been indestructible to this day, there's barely even any external wear on it.

The G36K is the same.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hopewell Find out more about Hopewell
                          Working...
                          X