really stupid question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• really stupid question

hi i was wondering where could i get a box that i could send my aeg in. ive looked everywhere but i can only find big boxes for storage etc :/

Re: really stupid question

I've packed items like that up before using either a couple of boxes cut apart and attached together and bubblewrapped the contents really well. Seal it up with good parcel tape and it should be more than adequate. Check the supermarkets for some of the bigger fruit type boxes etc.

Comment

I tend to keep the original boxes for things.
      When I retired my first digital cellphone 6 years after I got it (it was a Nokia 2110), I put it back in its original box, which still had the original packing in it...

Comment

Go to your local supermarket they throw boxes away and will most likely let you take some.
        Bust a move.

sigpic

Comment

Yes supermarket get a a couple of Banana box's then make one from them

Comment

Like Sonic I keep all my boxes. You would be surprised how many people wont buy if they don't have the original box.

I suppose this comes down to my years of collecting matchbox cars and other collectibles.

I know some people don't have the space but if you do always keep the box. But, on topic, Supermarket boxes are nearly always the wrong size for rifs. So try asking a florist, they are normally long and thin and ideal for guns.
            Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Azrael View Post
              I've packed items like that up before using either a couple of boxes cut apart and attached together and bubblewrapped the contents really well. Seal it up with good parcel tape and it should be more than adequate. Check the supermarkets for some of the bigger fruit type boxes etc.
              + 1

Comment

What is it? I have a spare MP5 box here in Kent!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sparkz Find out more about Sparkz
                Working...
                X