Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun limits

hey guys
    just been wondering is there a limit to the number of guns you can carry in an average air soft game
    like if you were to have say an AR and a pistol.. are you allowed to take say a sniper on your back too?
    thinking bout getting some kind of sniper but not sure if there's any point if you can only have one primary
    thanks guys

sigpic

Re: Gun limits

No limit.

But.... You'll just end up in a tangle of slings and be a very untactical stumbling armoury all day :D

More to the point, unless you spending mega bucks on the sniper rifle. It will have the same range as the AEG!

Comment

ahh interesting point, didnt think about that tbh
      thnks
      has anyone tried doing this then?

sigpic

Comment

I once took my VSR and my M733 as back-up. It wasn't un-manageable, but that said, the 733 is quite small and the VSR is light.

Comment

ive carryed multipul guns on 2 occasions once was my mp5 and g36 at grange farm.
          The mp5 on a sling and g36 carryed normally and even went duel wielding which ended up me losin my balance because of the rough ground and falling head over tit and gettin hit lol

occasion 2 at the asylum in my AO2 gear 1 mp5 1 pistol and a shotgun on my back in my shotty holster that was a fun day

lesson learned its fun but can be very uncomfy

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

Weapon catches would probably help stop the mass flailing of weapons, like some kind of man sized newtons cradle.
            "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

SLR, SA80, Shotty and a Desert eagle. After 10 minutes I put the shotty and SA80 down somewhere safe, and collected them after the game. Not recommended mate. As well as looking a prize pratt as Jag says you just get really angry bumping into branches and not being able to move.
              Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

ive carried 4 before, glock 26c pistol on my upper left chest,sig p226 pistol on my lower right hip, M79 shortie holstered in the small of my back,and mp5 primary....it was ok,the biggest obstacle was the weight that i carried in magazines and shells....
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

i carried my vsr 10 ak 47 pistol and mp5pdw
                  never carry more than 2 guns you just get peeed right off with getting tangled in slings not being able to me steathly or more through tight spaces

Comment

I have only ever carried 2 max, Rifle and sidearm. Any more and they are more of a hindrance than an asset.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hugheja89 hey im James, 24, and been airsofting for a few years =] Find out more about hugheja89
                    Working...
                    X