Tac Vest question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tac Vest question....

in just received this tac vest only to find there is a problem with the zip, there is no stopper at the bottom to thread the zip into and for the zip runner to start from, so it pulls open from the bottom and the zip runner comes completely off when you undo it... ive looked at it closely and it doesnt look like there ever was a stop fitted....

ive contacted him about it and im waiting for a response (aslo the logo is over the zipper bottom so i cant compare with the picture)

has anyone else had one of these and found the same thing or am i just unlucky?
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 21 July, 2010, 16:36. Reason: retailer removed

Re: Tac Vest question....

Well you will need to give us the vest name and manufacturer or at least link a pic without a retailer on it. Without pics or any info we can't help.
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

attached are the only photos i can find of it (with seller logo removed)

its listed as: SWAT / Police Tactical Assault Hunting Vest in Black‏

there is no labels inside the vest to show manafacurer of material details (only details of material etc is on the sellers ebay page. pm me if anyone wants the link to investigate it further)

and i have sent two messages back now, one through ebay and one by email both have been unanswered so far...

im a bit miffed as the ebay sellers small print is: refund of item but not postage and i have to pay postage to send it back (overseas) which is the same as item cost, so in effect, im gonna be sending it back and will have nothing to show for £26.00

Comment

get a new zip for it
        trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Originally posted by ste887 View Post
          get a new zip for it
          +1

find a tailor or something and get it done. or do it yourself if your a dab hand with a sewin machine

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Canonfodder Hi im Chris, 29, ive got a wife & 3 kids (5,5,3), im a Photographer by day, security guard by night Find out more about Canonfodder
          Working...
          X