Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

When you buy a gun, do you get a loadout out to go with it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you buy a gun, do you get a loadout out to go with it?

Just a quick question to hear from peoples responses, when you buy a tan gun lets say like a scar, do you change your loadout to suit it or do you usually don't mind using a tan scar with dpms, and a od vest? Do you feel "weird" carrying a gun with the complete opposite colour of your loadout?
    Just a quick question
    Cheers

Re: When you buy a gun, do you get a loadout out to go with it?

Certain guns "Deserve" a loadout. The L1A1 needs a Brit Falklands loadout. The M14 in stock form needs early Vietnam War.

Other guns less so AK's or instance. So in some cases yes i buy a gun to go for a specific loadout.

But I change my guns around all day, so you could see me running around in my Falklands kit then putting away my SLR and using a MP5 and that doesn't bother me.
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

I use a Scar, a Deagle and a MK23. I have DPM woodland gear. I play mostly woodland. I wear the gear I have coz it's comfy and keeps me at the right temperature.

Admittedly, when someone goes to the effort to make the gun match the gear it does look good, but it's not something I'd do unless I was doing milsim.
      It will take less bullets to kill him now than if we wait for him to turn into a zombie.

The elderly. They seem nice enough, but can they really be trusted ?

Comment

yer i got a sas loadout when i got my tm mp5

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Queboo12 Magpul User and Abuser Find out more about Queboo12
        Working...
        X