Warrior L96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior L96

Was just wandering if the Warrior L96 is any good as I have seen quite a few for sale and they have the new version 2

Re: Warrior L96

Im not the most able techie on here, but my experiences with them have been that whilst they run ok for a bit, they break quickly and frequentlly due to the fact they are poorly built and made with cheap parts. This was certainly the case with the V1, and I havent had the pleasure of looking over a V2 in detail. My advise would be DONT. But Im sure there are people who can provide a more solid argument as to why.
    G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
    RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

V2 isn't new, has been out for a very long time :P

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Ok, im not really sure what to do with my £165 lol. I want to spend it on airsoft and was thinking about sniping but the VSR10 is a bit out of my budget and I dont want to end up not liking it

Comment

To be fair ive seen a lot of posts here and elswhere both slating them and praising them, but i think your sniper is what you make it.
          the l96 sears break easy because they quite offen put out 450fps straight out of the box, im sure if you put a 450fps spring in a vsr10 the sears arent going to last that long either.
          Most come as standard with the scope and bipod (as pants as they may be)
          On the downside spares/upgrades can be very few and far between where as the vsr10 you could spit and hit an upgrade/spare part.
          Why would you want to sink £100s into a sniper rifle only to find you dont like sniping?
          most of them for sale here im sure are there because people (me included) have brought one cheap to try it and dont like it so have put them up for sale.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pointblank Find out more about Pointblank
          Working...
          X