Sawn-off Remington 870

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sawn-off Remington 870

After watching The Book of Eli the other day I must admit I wouldn't mind a sawn-off Remington 870! After about a 30 seconds searching google I found a spring Maruzen CA870 version, looks pretty nice, only gripes (cosmetically) is the plastic furniture and fake wood grip + pistol grip/stock. I'm not fussed about the feeding 'magazine' on the underside either, but I could live with it!

I'm thinking of buying the maruzen and replacing the plastic parts for wood and metal over time, but anyway I was wondering if the maruzen CA870 is any good? Or if anyone knows a similar model by a different company that would be helpful too.

Heres the one that Eli uses:

:D
    Last edited by thrash gordon; 26 July, 2010, 20:04.

Re: Sawn-off Remington 870

thers a full metal copy version from a place for airsoft hobbyists for £80 .You can also mod the g&p small mags to fit. Is a bit hot but its easy to mod.

Comment

They're excellent little guns too.

Comment

They've got quite a presence about them. Nothing says i'm going to put you on the floor like a Remington!
        As for your question... Performance wise it'll do you just fine. Like heroshark said though, i'd got for the metal copy as it gives a much better feel :D
        sigpic

Comment

look towards hongkong, theres a few sites that still have the full metal and wood one.

i had one, heavy little beasty, and 495fps, rediculious.

Boris
          K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

ah cool cheers guys, have found a few of the metal bodied ones now. Looking good, can't wait to get one of these for CQB!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

thrash gordon Find out more about thrash gordon
            Working...
            X