This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L85A2 - Which?

It such a hard choice, and no one seems to be able to agree to just one, with many different types...ICS, STAR/ARES, G&G it is a question that keeps getting asked but no one seems to know. Which is best, which should I buy?

Personally I'm looking for one that can have the susat, grenade launcer, and plenty of spares and mods etc out there. And have a high level of quality that dose not go wrong.

But please if you can help in anyway that would be great. Thanks, Ad

Re: L85A2 - Which?

For build quality youll want a Star/ARES
    For range/reliability youll want an ICS.
    Simples!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by adamhawk View Post
      It such a hard choice, and no one seems to be able to agree to just one, with many different types...ICS, STAR/ARES, G&G it is a question that keeps getting asked but no one seems to know. Which is best, which should I buy?
      In before the lock.

You already know then that there isn't one 'best' L85 from concensus here so why are you asking again?

Personally I'm looking for one that can have the susat, grenade launcer, and plenty of spares and mods etc out there. And have a high level of quality that dose not go wrong.
      No AEGs 'does not go wrong'...

Star/ARES and ICS are the best although the ICS looks like a toy in comparison to the Star/ARES. Do not consider any others.

Comment

asking again so I don't waste £300 on a AEG when they all have pro's and con's, that why I'd like to find out what those who have actually used them think of theirs. (sorry for spelling, been on duty all night)

Comment

Already covered in many other threads here.

Comment

links to those threads would be much apprechiated. thanks

Comment

Use the search function.

Comment

Like Pan say Hundreds of Bested sa80 threads search Best SA80 and see. Theres still a SA80 poll going on too I believe.
                Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

adamhawk Find out more about adamhawk
                Working...
                X