Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To laylex or not (VSR)

hey guys
    i have a tokyo marui VSR G-spec and i was wondering whether actually spending all the money on putting full laylax internals is actually worth it.

Obviously i want to get things like a Tightbore to increase accuracy and an spring for the power, i already have a spring guide.

The items i am in doubt of getting at piston, cylinder, hop up chamber and cylinder head

is it actually worth it is all i want to know
    Yes, it is worth getting all layex
    62.50%
    No, it is not woth getting all laylex
    37.50%

The poll is expired.

Re: To laylex or not (VSR)

Good company and can get everything you want with one company
    I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Comment

Only thing worth putting money for laylax mate

Is the sear set trigger and piston

maybe the piston

then get edgi barrel and spacers

look on the tech section on the single action side

the massive thread about vsr and g spec will answer all questions and give in depth info for many parts and makes

Comment

Sears are necessery as normal ones will break with stronger spring not sure but to make shure and if youve got the money aswell ID BUY ALL THE THINGS
        I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
          Only thing worth putting money for laylax mate

Is the sear set trigger and piston

maybe the piston

then get edgi barrel and spacers

look on the tech section on the single action side

the massive thread about vsr and g spec will answer all questions and give in depth info for many parts and makes
          cheers sniper

Comment

either the zero trigger or the action hobbies sears as the Laylax ones are discontinued.

My cylinder internals are full laylax set up at the moment, must say they are quite good.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

well depends what strength spring you want in it, and how good you are with a dremmel. If you're going for a low power spring (380fps for example) and can dremmel out the stainless steel cylinder pin without destroying the cylinder/head then you're probably ok to crack the stock cylinder open and just replace the spring.

If you're going for a much higher power spring (500fps etc) then you'll want to replace a lot of stuff - the pull and tension on one of those is a lot fiercer. The sears will all need changing (trigger sear, piston sear and spring stopper), because simply they'll snap under that pressure and at the moment it seems impossible to get hold of those seperately - the only way is the zero trigger package.

The spring guide will want changing, as will the piston simply because the stock ones are plastic and will therefore snap.

Regarding the cylinder? Well depends on how well you manage to crack it open - I was planning on changing mine anyway so wasn't fussed about doing it carefully but it still took roughly 2 hours to get into it (nearly fell asleep at the work bench with the dremmel and press). If you foul it up you'll need to buy a new cylinder and cylinder head. I changed mine anyway for completeness.
              sigpic

Comment

well i am planing on a 500 ish fps as i have a sp150 on the way, overall the message im getting is

zero trigger with the piston included and spring guide stopper

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JapaneseWookie Find out more about JapaneseWookie
                Working...
                X