X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G3 sas,ak 74 ?

Hi guys
    I really need to make my mind up on which gun to get.
    My price range is £250.
    I need it to have a good amount of range and accuracy.
    Also i would like to include some internal upgrades like a TB, Hop up etc,
    So which gun should i get, and why?
    Thanks
    sigpic
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Advertising is not permitted on this forum

Re: G3 sas,ak 74 ?

SRC G36's are in your price range. As are Classic Army Sportline, JG, ICS, and a few others that I can't think of off the top of my head

Comment

TM AK47.

Should not have sold mine! It pretty much matched my heavily upgraded P90 in terms of performance!

Comment

Nice to know guys, jagillham, was the tm ak47 upgraded?
        sigpic

Comment

I got my hands on a jg ak47 tactical, for the money they are not bad, buying some upgrades soon.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aman012 View Post
            I got my hands on a jg ak47 tactical, for the money they are not bad, buying some upgrades soon.
            Dont buy a tactical AK, or I will hunt you down and club you to death with it.

Seriously, please don't. AK-47s look beautiful in wood and metal, and you can pick them up relatively cheap both in plastic and wood varieties. Your much better off buying one as you won't be internationally hated.

Most stock guns from the big makes (TM, CA, ICS, G&P G&G, JG, Cyma, A&K, VFC, etc etc) are going to come and run out of the box. Yes, you do get lemons but that is unavoidable.
            The main priority is what you want in terms of looks- the cosmetics. Once you know which gun you like the most, then you start talking internals and makes.
            Say you want an AK-47 for example, you then start talking about TM, CA, Cyma, VFC etc. If you want something cheap and cheerful, cyma AKs are very good, and they work well. TM AKs are a little more expensive, but bloody hell, are they good. TM guns will come out of the box and just, well, go, for pretty much ever. Ive had countless TM guns, and while their externals do leave much to be desired, Ive only got internal problems once I've started fiddling around inside.

Make up your mind which gun you want. Thats the first step. Once you know that, we can help you whittle down the makes, brands and manufactuers much more easily, based on your desires, play and, most importantly, the size of your wallet.
            G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
            RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeviv View Post
              Dont buy a tactical AK, or I will hunt you down and club you to death with it.

Seriously, please don't. AK-47s look beautiful in wood and metal, and you can pick them up relatively cheap both in plastic and wood varieties. Your much better off buying one as you won't be internationally hated.

Most stock guns from the big makes (TM, CA, ICS, G&P G&G, JG, Cyma, A&K, VFC, etc etc) are going to come and run out of the box. Yes, you do get lemons but that is unavoidable.
              The main priority is what you want in terms of looks- the cosmetics. Once you know which gun you like the most, then you start talking internals and makes.
              Say you want an AK-47 for example, you then start talking about TM, CA, Cyma, VFC etc. If you want something cheap and cheerful, cyma AKs are very good, and they work well. TM AKs are a little more expensive, but bloody hell, are they good. TM guns will come out of the box and just, well, go, for pretty much ever. Ive had countless TM guns, and while their externals do leave much to be desired, Ive only got internal problems once I've started fiddling around inside.

Make up your mind which gun you want. Thats the first step. Once you know that, we can help you whittle down the makes, brands and manufactuers much more easily, based on your desires, play and, most importantly, the size of your wallet.

To late, i got the jg one :P But it's ok i am going to get a tm one and sell the jg one off.
              But i'm going to put a wood kit on it any way.
              sigpic

Comment

You bought a tactical AK? You have 5 seconds to run.
                G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

For that money you can get allot better than JG! I suggest a KWA M4 System or KWA G36c these are very high quality guns! Though if you really want an AK74/47... find one with genuine wood and metal externals.... they looks and feel a thousand times better!
                  What you could do- is get a cheap JG one, and replace ALL The insides with high quality parts... or get a TM one and a conversion kit for the metal and wood...
                  When the 404 error message gets a 404 error message, you know it's bad...

Comment

Yeah id say get a KWA M4A1. As apparantly they are almost as good as Systemas internally

Comment

errrm - he bought one already guys :p

has Aeviv caught you yet?
                      Originally posted by Coz
                      Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

aman012 Like airsoft, racing, cars and other fun stuff Also on these forums alot of the time, Find out more about aman012
                      Working...
                      X