Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Army P90s Budget

Hey all, does anyone have any experiance with the SPORTSLINE P90s

Im on a ultra tight budget, i wanna semi-decent gun for skirmishing and dont really wanna spend much more £200 (may splash a lil bit more if its worth it)

I was wandering if anyone had any opinions on these?
    I found mix views about comparing the M4s but i wanna do a mix of CQB and Outdoor skirmishes but are the P90s the same i.e comparable to their prolines or TMs?

anyone got an opinion on this?
    thanks

-Sparkyfloyd

Re: Classic Army P90s Budget

tbh, i've not heard anything good about them (sportline)

however, if you've got a £200 budget, you should be able to find a really good 2nd hand TM P90 with money spare for mags, etc

h e y d r i c h
    L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

Originally posted by heydrich View Post
      tbh, i've not heard anything good about them (sportline)

however, if you've got a £200 budget, you should be able to find a really good 2nd hand TM P90 with money spare for mags, etc

+1 on that. You will get a second hand Tokyo Marui one for that price and they cannot be faulted.

Comment

under no circumstances by a P90 sportsline biggest waste of money I have ever bought. get a TM
        Reformed Pacifist

Comment

dont get a sportline p90 mine broke in about 2 mounths only went to 3 games so i sold it as spares and got a acm one but please only get a tm p90 its the only good p90 out of the box .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SparkyFloyd Find out more about SparkyFloyd
          Working...
          X