Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ares UMP?

Mornin Fellas. No, Evening, Whatever

Im doing a USSF impression and find a M4 a bit tooooo boring.
    So i was told that the USSF use a Ump aswell.
    Now, is it really worth the hassle to stick new pouches to the plate carrier or is the ares ump a piece of S**t?
    At that price, one cant say no.

Re: Ares UMP?

i bought a ump about a mounth ago i've used it on a couple games now and it has't missed a beat i've got a 9.6v battery and the rof is very good the only problem i've had is getting mags for it

Comment

How is the accuracy and groupings

Comment

yer its fairly good i had a ca m4 and its just as good as that was range isn't to bad aswell

Comment

i have heard only aaawful things about it.
          Originally posted by sparrowhawk
          Mas...sorry mate,i know you are young, but is English your first language?

Originally posted by jfox61
          Erm.. wrong website for this sort of thing.

Comment

Ares UMP, Fantastic quality, I don't own one but I've held one before I can tell you it's good for it's money! problem, Getting pouches... if you get high cap magazines, they cannot fit most brand pouches.

Comment

Quite different what you say xD
              I am not a fan of high caps. I prefer middies. I Heard p90 ones fit?!

Comment

I had one for a while. Tbh I think it's more of a "looker" than a decent gun. For it's size it's heavy and yet very plasticy and the mags I had were temperamental at the best of times. I may have been unlucky but I wouldn't bother. There are much better guns out there for the same price

Comment

They seem a bit hit and miss, I've used them on separate occasions and they were either awful or awesome.
                  As for the mags, P90 mag pouches work fine, most of them are advertised as both P90/UMP pouches

Comment

I brought one of these last year and as soon as i got it out of the box it started to fall apart, i lose the fire selector within minutes at a game. added to this the internals were pants and my pistol was out ranging it. However maybe just a bad experience on my part.

im not a fan of high caps and managed to find the Ares mids on a china retailer for ok price, in additon they fit in the viper p60 pouches

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Philshot Find out more about Philshot
                    Working...
                    X