one knee pad ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one knee pad ??

ive noticed in a few of pic of airsofters that quite afew people wear one knee pad while others wear two... am i missing something??

Re: one knee pad ??

i have been wearing one as i wear ddpm but my kneedpads are od, so i've been wearing one because of that and plus it allows more freedom of movement and better comfort

Comment

people have it on their "shooting knee" or the one they lean on when they are crouching. i wear two however as i prefer to have double protection

Comment

well you only really need to kneel on one leg, i personally where two as i tend to use either the left or the right leg to kneel on for each different situation but personally its up to you and generally knee pads come in pairs

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

Same here I wear two for CQB as you may need to swap knees depending on the Cover/obstacles. Same with gloves, you may have to change what hand your Gun is in, as you may have to switch to shoot around something.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Canonfodder Hi im Chris, 29, ive got a wife & 3 kids (5,5,3), im a Photographer by day, security guard by night Find out more about Canonfodder
          Working...
          X