MP5 suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP5 suggestions?

I have been told to try using an AEG before i snipe, so i will . I will be playing aggresively and crawling through muck and rubbish, so i thought that an MP5's size would be perfect. What would the range of an ICS MP5 be tho- i will be playing in woodland.

Cheers,
    Bukkerz
    BOOM!

Re: MP5 suggestions?

The first ever gun i used was an mp5 hired from gzw.
    It was actully an awsome gun to do the job you want, crawling through the dirt and bushes.

Im not sure of its actual range but its distance is pretty good in my opinion. For example if you where playing run and gun style like modern warfare it does that easy.

Comment

Pretty much any Mp5 brand will do you well. I personally like the TM mp5 for it's lightweightness but they're not as strong.
      My mp5 tuned to 350fps maybe a little less, with set up standard hop does abut 40-45m, but it's mainly down to how you set up your hop up.
      I'd say it's pretty much as good as most rifles, maybe not the M14s but can hold it's own no problems.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

I have only heard good things about the Classic Army B&T Mp5's

Comment

Ics mp5
          Ive got 2(well one on the way) full metal construction change out the hop rubber for a tm one and you will get good range.

Comment

Classic Army MP5's are by far and away the best on the Market. However I have an ICS MP5 Sd and to answer your question.

Range and accuracy are excellent. ROF fire with a 8.4 Nimh is average, at about 11 rps, Range is about 50-60mtrs, it will go further but that is optimum for hitting your target. Finally fps is arounf 304-315. At least it is on my gun. All figures taken from my XCortech Chrono over about 20 shots.
            Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Classic Army MP5s all the way mate. But if you don't get a B&T version it may be an idea to get a TM hop unit put in if you want range

B&Ts have different hop designs so you can't put a TM hop unit in them I don't think. They are still brilliant though.
              Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

cheers guys, seems like the mp5 will suit my needs fine
                BOOM!

Comment

mp5s are excellent, first gun i have had and im on my second now, plenty that you can customize them with, and a little point to make. I have a CYMA SD6 and the hop-up adjustment is under the ejection port unlike most other makes where it is by the handgaurd where it can be knocked and put out of place, its just one thing i found that annoyed me. Plus, although it is a clone the CYMA is excellent, incredibly strong build and reliable

Comment

gotta be a classic army mp5

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bukkerz Find out more about Bukkerz
                    Working...
                    X