new gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new gun

Hi everyone i am thinking about a new gun as i have a AA R85 and TM Ak-47 but was thinking along sniping lines next but didn't want the massive costs involed in buy and doing up a sniper rifle plus i probably don't have the skill for it.
    unless there is a reasonabled priced sniper out there that is decent stock or just needs one or two upgrades i will buy it but for now i think i will look at AEG's with long range
    so does anybody know about any AEG's with long ranges or good snipers

neokia
    Originally posted by BALBOSA
    yeah thats what i was talking about my tactical warfare official gay card
    Team: Treadstone
    Armoury: AK-47, M4, L96, MEU

Re: new gun

JG BAR 10 is the sniper to start with, under a £100 and by all accounts the best for the price! Sniping is not everyone cup of tea by a long stretch, although many of us have given it a go!

As for AEG range they are pretty much the same. A good hopup and tightbore barrel will improve it somewhat.

Comment

Yep, as said above, JG Bar 10 is the best to go with for a starter sniper. Z1 have chinese sniper rifles, they look like the bar 10 but i'm not sure if they are - They're only £75.

Comment

They are Mp001 shrpshooter or something like that. Not a JG or VSR clone, some parts are different, and no way near as good as the Bar 10.
        Armoury:
        JG MP5 SD6, TM G36C.

Sandhurst in May .

Comment

AUG has pretty stonking range no, then if you decide you don't like sniping you always have an assault weapon then.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

JG bar 10 - Yes

Warrior l96 - No.

Comment

Originally posted by owainthegreat View Post
              JG bar 10 - Yes

Warrior l96 - No.
              What he said. Very much what he said.

Comment

Follow what the last two have said- BAR-10 yes, Warrior L96 NO
                G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

or aeg wise an m14, otherwise bar10

Comment

As the man above said m14 :D

If you get a tm version they got awesome range and accuracy out the box :D

Comment

Cheytac m200 maybe? :D

In all seriousness though, I hear that the original Warrior L96 has a problem with trigger sears or something dont quote me on that, what i know is that you need to buy the MK2 version, not the MK1.

I personally would go for a JG BAR10 or VSR-the VSR isnt too expensive and has a good resale value so even if sniping aint your deal then you can recover some costs. If you wanted to go alternative I would try an M14-if you dont want to splash out on a TM then I hear the CYMA clone version is very good, and if it busts its TM compatible. Worst comes to worst and you hate sniping, youve got yourself another assault rifle/DMR!
                      Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

Have too agree with snake 100% here. If you want range from an AEG then a TM M14 is pretty much the best you will get out of the box (I would go for the Socom version as there very long guns) or a VSR, not a whole lot more then a Bar 10 but I would prefer to pay the extra for peice of mind, although you will need to upgade a few bits on it.

My feed back
                        http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

neokia Find out more about neokia
                        Working...
                        X