X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dboys M4

Are they any good?

I did post in the review section, but dont really need a review, need advice.
    Usual Distance, power, build stuff is what im going to ask:D

Basicly is it any good for skirmish? i know its in the cheap end of guns but im not looking to use it as MY main gun, call it tester gun for me before buying a more expensive M4, then to be lent out to friends on skirmishes.

Help would be appriciated thanks, RE

Re: Dboys M4

The externals will be made from cheese.

Comment

My M4 started out as a Dboys and I've slowly ended up swapping out almost everything
      Body is absolute crap, when I was screwing on a free float handguard to the receiver, the threads stripped almost completely and the side of my hand went straight through the bolt hatch and it's surrounding area. That thing's made of the same crap as Warhammer models it seems
      Internals though, aren't too bad. Shoots nicely, pretty good gearbox, barrel and hop, though the hop rubber is rubbish.

Get yourself a SRC, they're awesome out of the box and it'll most likely work out cheaper because I don't know any UK sites that sell DBoys, so you have to factor in import and shipping and a few more quid to replace the hop rubber

Comment

for the price youll pay, get a CA sport-line for £90 or ICS plastic series for £135, then you have a solid spare M4, and at least it'll be better to lend to your mates. ive had a go with one before and a few other china copies and the pistons tended to sound like a bag of marbles being bounced about a washing machine, and the body work is at best sh!t

just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
          The externals will be made from cheese.
          lol
          um tasty
          TAE

Comment

Its all potmetal. I'd get a JG/Echo G36, Cyma Ak, etc...

I mean, it'll work, but you could get better for the money.

Comment

Ok Thanks Guy's.

This can be closed now or something, im not getting Dboys
              I would go for ICS as Zero one deals with them but they never have them instock and i don't have a car to go to the actual shop at the moment.

Is ICS good for a main m4? i might just skip the "Feel" process and buy an m4 anyway. Im getting bored of the sniper lol.

Comment

the gearboxes are woth about 20 quid

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

R351D3NT_3V1L Find out more about R351D3NT_3V1L
                Working...
                X