BB grenade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB grenade?

I am half way through building my own grenade launcher. I have designed it to take 40mm shells. Now i plan to have the shells running on propane but i dont know what shells to buy.

So who make good shells that can take the pressure of propane and have a decent sized area where the gas is put in? (im not sure what u call that part)

Cheers for the help in advance.

RXAM
    Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
    Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
    sigpic

Re: BB grenade?

[QUOTE=RXAM;455874
    decent sized area where the gas is put in? (im not sure what u call that part)

RXAM[/QUOTE]

Gas reservoir mate

Comment

I'd say madbull grenades or the ICS power up grenades.

I'd ask your site before using the launcher though if its homemade they may want to check it over for safety.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Originally posted by aribos View Post
        I'd say madbull grenades or the ICS power up grenades.

I'd ask your site before using the launcher though if its homemade they may want to check it over for safety.
        Cheers, i have been mainly looking at the madbull ones. I have checked with my local site owner he is alright with it. It like the Ultra Force 40mm Pistol GL but with a longer barrel and without the RIS rails.
        Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
        Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RXAM Bit of a military nut. I prefer mil-sim airsoft. Really into Namsoft and i have too much kit.... not guns just tactical cloths Find out more about RXAM
        Working...
        X