s10 gas mask help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s10 gas mask help

well i just got my gas mask back from being meshed and i have now found a drinking tube on it ,i found out how it kinda works but the all importent question is.

What water containers does it take?

cheers scott.
    thanks for your help and time.

Re: s10 gas mask help

need the 58 waterbottle with nbc cap. and when affixed you blow down the tube to create positive pressure in the bottle that forces water down the tube for you to drink, never bloody works though
    trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

yer its all sorted now thanks found a source to get the bottle and how to use it

mods please close

Comment

Be very careful as the obvious statement that anything at all could be in the drinking filter..

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

there is no filter on the drinking tube mate
          trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

The bottles do work but you have to lift it level with your head and upside down so when you blow into it the pressure created forces the water under pneumatic pressure down the straw and into your mouth. As above give it a good disinfect first and check the spring valves work on the canteen and on the drinking straw. Should be able to pick up a good if not unused one from any surplus store.
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by ste887 View Post
              there is no filter on the drinking tube mate
              A couple do but just for him to be safe, yes disinfect it first

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

Not on S10s, Ive got 2 issue ones and neither have filters, and one that got given to me doesnt either, To iliminate date, the one given to me is an 1988 model, my oldest issue one is 1996 (nearly due for replacement) and my newest issue is 2001. Non have filters, its too fiddly and not required.
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Weird, well you can buy new tubes quite cheap, just don't buy the microphones, my one from Z1 turned up broken =/

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

The clip on mics?
                    Thats why no one uses them IRL either.
                    Look at most military phones, they have a weird shape, just so happens the mouth piece fits over the primary speech module perfectly then, also the comms headsets are the same with slightly longer booms to account for the bulk of the resi and be able to reach the PVM.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SAS Scott Pure petrol head who is also crazy about airsoft. Find out more about SAS Scott
                    Working...
                    X