Tokyo marui l96 any good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo marui l96 any good

As the title states I was wondering what the Tokyo marui l96 any good as I am looking for a sniper and I have been advised against the warrior l96 or the jg bar 10 as I am not really looking to upgrade it anytime soon and I was told that tm internals are great and I prefer the looks of the l96 to the gspec anyway if anyone can help me out it would be great
    Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Re: Tokyo marui l96 any good

To be honest I wasn't impressed with mine. Build quality was good, but performance was quite poor for a sniper rifle. With the hop set, I was barely reaching 30yds.

It wasn't very accurate either. At the time there weren't many upgrade parts about either, so it and I parted company.

Possibly purchasing one and upgrading it wit a TK twist barrel my improve things but as I said apart from build quality I didn't find it a good sniper rifle out of the box.
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Or buy the Maruzen?

Comment

Tanaka m700.... Done
        tm m4 with madbull launcher, tm mp5k, kwc m11 a1.

Comment

theres a maruzen sat in the garage.. its more brute force than fininese like the tm one.. ive only heard good things about the tm sniper rifles apart from jfox. Id buy the tm l96 in a heart beat. if that was the kinda route i wanted to take, theres only two options for me from an accuracy and upgrading point of view the tm l96 and the tm vsr..

Comment

Ok so stiking with tm the vsr is a better bet and I'm gonna have a look at the muruzen

Cheers guys
            Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

i own a maruzen, i was getting 80 to 100ft shots dead on target using 0.4s loved it

first shot of the day was 80ft+ straight at someones cheek, accidental of course but its the only part popping up out of cover.

Comment

I'm not really having a go at them. I must point out mine was secondhand although was in excellent nick. Even so, I thought the range for a TM gun was not up to par and considering the low power of TM guns this is a downer as far as I am concerned.
                Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Originally posted by badas View Post
                  i own a maruzen, i was getting 80 to 100ft shots dead on target using 0.4s loved it

first shot of the day was 80ft+ straight at someones cheek, accidental of course but its the only part popping up out of cover.
                  Feet? Sure its not yards?
                  Originally posted by fijitstiks
                  they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                  Originally posted by N3ADS
                  Is this you talking from experience ?..
                  Originally posted by fijitstiks
                  i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

yes yards / metres sorry :P

still i think its an impressive range

Comment

Well i'd agree its not much outa the box, but then as you add a scope, and start upgrading it your fall in love with it, i mean the good thing about tm internals is theres less parts to go wrong.

Ive got a g-spec silencer and a bipod on mine and even tho both of them are only for looks i just think it looks loverly

A rifle is like a girl, take care of her and buy her new things and she'll purrrr like a kitten.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MilataryMupet I'm the "fuc**ng kid with the axe" :P Find out more about MilataryMupet
                      Working...
                      X