M4 Project Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 Project Again!

I have finally been able to get back to my M4 project as my cash has recently been spent on nam gear and fixing my AK.
    And i need some help as i dont want to go off wildly spending my cash on stuff i like but does not help me out.

1: As i want to improve the range i am interested getting a madbull barrel and the madbull ultimate hop-up unit but im not sure if the hop-up unitl will fit in a AGM M4A1 body.

2: I am also interested in doing a complete gearbox change but im not sure what one to go for. Im looking at a G&P one or a Systema one but not sure which type.

Any Help would be great

Rxam
    Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
    Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
    sigpic

Re: M4 Project Again!

Hop units should be universally compatible, they all seem pretty standard, maybe a tiny bit of filing to fit.
    You can get a complete G&P box for about £120 and there's a Systema floating around the classifieds at the moment too, though be warned:
    G&P and AGM compatibility isn't a guarantee, I've tried to fit an AGM gearbox into a G&P receiver and it was a complete no go, and the same the other way round, so be prepared to shell out for a new receiver (complete, compatibility strikes again between upper and lowers)

Comment

Re: M4 Project Again!

Cheers for the advice.
      Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
      Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
      sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RXAM Bit of a military nut. I prefer mil-sim airsoft. Really into Namsoft and i have too much kit.... not guns just tactical cloths Find out more about RXAM
      Working...
      X