Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to build up a webtex concealment vest

Hey guys,

Just got my concealment vest (Thanks Gaffa) so looking for some advice/help on how to and what is best to use to build it up. I dont want it all full of jute/hessian obviously as I want room for foliage but dont really want to be sat for an hour each day building it up, just sort of want to be able to get to my spot and spend a few mins putting some leaves or grass in a few loops on the back and head to blend in.

Also does anyone know of a good way to make or where to buy rifle wraps from?

Cheers

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Re: Best way to build up a webtex concealment vest

i bought a badminton net from a well known auction site. Used a hot glue gun and glued it on, Meant i can put burlap on it and still keep the elastic loops for natrual veg. Best of both worlds

Comment

To be honest I will only do a certain percent of long burlap/hessian then fold it back so i have some loops free for vegitation. That's more what I was thinking of rather than adding to it other nets etc.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

I used a lot of dyed hessian for my WT concealment cloak thing. Especially around the shoulders to lose the shape a bit more. I never used local as where I used to play, the only vegetation was either twigs or ferns, I'm not being funny but ferns flap around like no-ones business, I can never understand why people have one sticking out the top of their headgear lol.
        Seemed to work just as well as those snipers that clogged it up with local . . .
        Originally posted by The Laughing Man
        Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

aribos Find out more about aribos
        Working...
        X