This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice Needed

Okay, I'm a bit of an amateur when it comes to airsoft, naturally I've always had a love for BB guns, but it's only been in the past 2 years that I have started getting into airsofting. I have been once to the woodland at Groundzero, I hadn't bought my own gun then so I rented an MP5A4, I have always quite liked the MP5's and the christmas just gone I got a JG 2 Tone MP5A4, Before I had a chance to actually use it (Besides back garden plinking) it broke..
    Okay long story short, I'm quite a begginer, And could really use some help deciding what gun would be best as I have birthday coming up and if I can find a reasonably priced gun, would be perfect.
    Sorry for the long post :L
    Any help would be appreciated :D

Re: Advice Needed

Budget? and does it have to be a mp5?

Comment

Urm I wouldn't say budget as much, just if possible I'd like to be able to get a decent gun without paying like £1000 lol
      No I suppose it doesn't have to be an MP5, I've just always been fond of them, but no doesn't have to be

Comment

Ok, so a budget of £999.
        Maybe a TM Sopmod, but please get a valid defence to own a RIF first.

Comment

You not really helping us here

Your idea of reasonable may be very different to mine. You can easily spend £500 for something new with a few mags, batteries, optics & sling. There again, you could maybe spend as little as £100 on the forums.

As above though, do you have the legal defence to buy a realistic weapon anyway?

Comment

Yeah I wish..
            Well Until I can, I'm planning on just getting 2 Tone, Although I have a friend, He's 15 but he told me he bought his Imitation M4 from the weekender which he went to last year

Comment

Unfortunately yes, I'm under age so not allowed to buy imitation, although like I said above my friend apparently bought his imitation M4 from last years weekender..

Comment

Comment

Well that's just great...

Comment

I guess you both frown upon the fact that I'm just another under age who turn up with their friends on their first time with their 2 tones and just blind fire and spray everywhere
                    Okay I get that, but everyone has to start somewhere, and with the right help I might actually be able to get a lot better quick

Comment

Again...

Comment

Yeah I understand, But look to be honest there is no law restricting "Our type" from going
                        Now chances are I'm going to go whether people like it or not, but isn't it better I turn up with the right knowledge so I'm not, just another noob?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AndThatStuff Part time Airsofter getting back into things. Find out more about AndThatStuff
                        Working...
                        X