Ak Bullpup kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ak Bullpup kit

ok been having a look online for a bullpup kit for my ak (yes i know it's a crime against nature and looks like sin but it is practical so shush) anyways i've been having a look around and found the smokey's ak bullpup kit but no actual sellers of them is there a reason for this and if someone could direct me to a seller that'd be great thanks

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
    You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
    Kid has issues

Re: Ak Bullpup kit

smokey's are no longer in production afaik.
    they do some p90 parts ive been trawling the world for with no luck.
    try looking further east if you get my drift.

Comment

thanks very much. will do

You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
      Kid has issues

Comment

I...WANT.. THIS

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

^SA-47...? :D

Comment

thats a saiga 12 actually
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

is that the shotgun model?

Comment

yes... isnt that just... a beast

Comment

Outrageous. Almost like a lego SA80.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

haha isnt it just!!!

a lego sa80... that fires shotgun cartridges!!!

with a holosight!!!

Comment

yep would'nt be to hard to replicate an aeg like that "where's my A team music" i feel a project coming on

Comment

there is a saiga kit available... then do the above..

very unique

Comment

i think the most difficult part would be joining the trigger to the gb trigger switch

but the rest can be made by hand
                          pistol grip from an m4 and the stock made from a chopped g36 stock

Comment

you could do the trigger electronically or just have like a coat hanger running though the body work mind u it would have a heavy trigger pull

Kid has issues

Comment

think a coat hanger would flex to much but a good steel rod wouldn't

i can get that from a good model shop down the road
                              im up for this but its going to take a while to do

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

baffled.orange "you want peggle? GO F^@K YOURSELF!" Find out more about baffled.orange
                              Working...
                              X