Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KJ works M700 takedown help!

Hey
    just wondering if anyone knew where i could buy a tight bore to fit? Or if i would have to mod a barrel to fit it?
    cheers
    Originally posted by iNK
    Tokyo Marui? Can't say I have ever heard of them. Sounds like some sort of Ramen soup. Are you sure you are not reading off the back of a take-away flyer?

Re: KJ works M700 takedown help!

http://www.airsoftcore.com/forum/lof...hp/t28144.html

Have a read here mate

Comment

Google this.
      Excel Silver Streak 6.01mm Match Tightbore Barrel.
      Hope that helps mate, cant give links to other UK retailers here, especially ones in Scotland.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

thanks guys does the excel barrel fit the takedown as well for definite?
        Originally posted by iNK
        Tokyo Marui? Can't say I have ever heard of them. Sounds like some sort of Ramen soup. Are you sure you are not reading off the back of a take-away flyer?

Comment

It should do, i think the barrel is the same length, but if anything it might be slightly longer, but thats an easy fix with a hacksaw and cutting the end off (non hop end) and tapering it. It would take about 5 minutes to do.
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hellbound Find out more about hellbound
          Working...
          X