• Show
Clear All

Re: Socom Gear M82 or Hurricane M82?

Originally posted by Dave View Post
    oh and sorry gotta be said...can I be a mod now? :P
    As soon as you get one

Comment

I unfortunately didn't get to actually shoot the SG one. I also can't really comment on the HE's performance since it depends entirely on what internals you build into it. I personally have a systema high-torque gearbox and motor, a systema hop and a madbull python barrel, and it gets 70-75m at 400fps. So it does a good job of holding the setup together.

Comment

alright...well you know where I can find systema high torgue gearbox? Dont seem to have them on z1...

Comment

Yup, they do. 'Systema Full Gearbox M120 (Torque-up), for M4. That's the one you want. The 'M120' is the rating on the spring and should briong out about 420fps.

Comment

ah ok cheers TKOS....although was hoping for below 400fps so I could use it at my site(and the GZ Weekender)

and reckon systema is the best way to go? Obviously the gearbox is bloody expensive....reckon guarder or ultimate would do the job alright also?

Comment

They'd do just fine yes. TBH the perfrmance will come mostly from the hopup so it's worth spashing out on that first. Then think about the barrel, then the gearbox.

Comment

I'd say if anything look for a decent DMR Internal set up and look at what after market parts compliment a high velocity DMR base
                Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

right ok, well I was thinking a systema hop, either a systema or guarder gearbox, and a systema high torgue motor....course Ill have to do thisover time as its gonna come to about 500 quids worth of upgrades! It comes with a tb so thats alright

Comment

Originally posted by THE-ROGER View Post
                    Get a oversized scope aswel!!!
                    nothing too big aye, only something like a 6x12x70 or something (if they exist)

:D DAVE, how are you gonna get it on the train mate, LOL
                    Originally posted by jonnyhal
                    For Sale: very nice heavy springer
                    Originally posted by soulflame2
                    when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

hehe yeh wanna get something big but musnt weigh too much, barrett weighs alot on its own as it is!

and it splits into 2 so easy to take it to and from sites....would rather keep it together though so may just get the biggest gun bag I can find .

The cost is building up quick!

Comment

Just non that last point, although the GE one does indeed field strip into two, it doesn't actually get any shorter. The upper half is the upper receiver and barrel, and thus is still the entire length of the gun. There is a grub screw that allows removal of the barrel from what I can see.

Comment

ah right ok..well there should be a gun bag long enough out there somewhere

Comment

right quick question, is the "systema hop up unit for M16" compatible with the SG Barrett M82 and the Systema m120 gearbox?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dave Hey, Im Dave, love airsofting, love the xbox, love food. Done Find out more about Dave
                            Working...
                            X