Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What scope for a Barrett M82?

Hey guys,

as some of you may know Ive just bought an M82....thing is I cant decide what scope to go on it! Obviously it would need to be 2nd hand as my bank account is now pretty much empty.

Should i go for something small yet light, or something big n scary but which will add weight to the gun?

Also can anyone reccomend a cheap yet good and scary looking scope? Killflash preferred

Re: What scope for a Barrett M82?

3-9x50 or 6-24x50 Tasco Scope. I then fitted flip up cpvers and cut and fitted mesh from a goggle set behind the cover.
    Born To Lose, Live To Win !!! | Take What You Can, Give Nothing Back

Wanted: TM M4 Gearbox & EG1000 Motor

Comment

A big scope def I am selling a 8 - 32 x 44 scope that may be suitable

Comment

A big scope, anything 40mm will look like a pimple on a Rhinos arse...With a sun shade.
        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

*sigh* spend all that money on a barrett yet skimp on glass? shame :P

also higher mag doesnt mean bigger scope, do some net research and look for largest tubes possible, but it will mean spending the money.

Failing that, buy your bog standard 3-9x50 (since you meaner looking) and start racking on those sunshades to make it longer.

Dont bother with all this 6-24 crap you wont see whats going on half the time.

Comment

hehe alright cheers

Comment

Yep, I was meaning large objective lense with sun shade. You can pick up illuminated ones with pretty good clarity for arround £50 3-9x50.
              Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

You can't have a large rifle with a small scope imo. I have a 3.5-10x50 on the DSR currently and it is a nice sized scope, if a tad heavy.

Once you've used the rifle a few times you get used to the weight anyway.
                WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

3-9x50e Tasco with a sunshade or 2 and some butler creek flip ups.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

King arms replica m3 very nicely sized scope! and will look the business.

Comment

You are all wrong. You need a Doctor Micro Red Dot!

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                        You are all wrong. You need a Doctor Micro Red Dot!
                        I doubt you would be able to find where it's mounted on the gun :D

As far as magnification goes, don't go any higher than 3-9, for airsoft it's pretty pointless having 6x24

For the objective lens diameter, 50mm is pretty much perfect, just stick a sunshade and some flip-ups on it

Have a browse on the 'bay, my Bushnell 3-9x50 was about £30 posted with high mounts

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dave Hey, Im Dave, love airsofting, love the xbox, love food. Done Find out more about Dave
                        Working...
                        X