kwa m4 system or G&G scar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kwa m4 system or G&G scar

hi i am thinking of perchasing one of the above and i would like your opinion on wich would be the better choice in terms of reliability and build quality

cheers
    Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Re: kwa m4 system or G&G scar

go on the kwa forums and read the stories about how reliable their 2GX gearbox is. they are brilliant for the value.

I've heard good things about the G&G scar mind
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

systema!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
        systema!
        *bludgeon*

out of the two, depends what you want to do more, leave it standard or upgrade, the KWA gearboxes are insanely strong from what i have heard, but the scar is beautifuller :D
        hasta la vista, baby

Comment

KWA + systema = :D

Comment

kwa gearbox doesn't need any systema parts its already good enough. add in the 2GX hop rubber and you are looking at a seriously good package
            TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

I have a KWA G36c, and will have to prise it from my cold dead hands to get it off of me.

Comment

KWA, have 2 the nicest guns ive owned (had three systemas) There is a reason the yanks are dumping their systemas for them.......

Comment

Originally posted by cracking day View Post
                  KWA, have 2 the nicest guns ive owned (had three systemas) There is a reason the yanks are dumping their systemas for them.......
                  its taking a while to get over here, but the word is spreading

Comment

k cheers guys so i think my best bet is kwa for reliability and that what im really looking for cheers guys
                    Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

Imo g&g's a better brand, my memories of KWA are just springers i played with as a kid.
                      sigpic

Comment

so you haven't used any of their newer guns which makes your comments pretty pointless mate. there are tonnes of reviews reinforcing the fact that the kwa aegs are excellent for the money

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MilataryMupet I'm the "fuc**ng kid with the axe" :P Find out more about MilataryMupet
                        Working...
                        X