Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need help in choice off pistol

Thanks Dave.

You have helped alot, it seems for the hi cappa it seems that the TM is the one.

I have taken hunter101 advise and started looking into the \KWA NS2 pistols

I like the ptp style but have no idea if they are any good, does anyone have one or had how are they??
    rockinrobin

This is ICS telling you that magpul should be burned and not fitted!

Comment

Best M9 out of the box is by far and away the KWA PTP using the NS/2 system. It is reliable, sturdy, extremely well built, accurate, cheap to run, excellent feel and balance in the hand, and has a working decocker as per the real steel. I am not sure if, other than the similar KSC version, there are any other M9's with this feature.

Bought from a shooting centre that is very elite for only £80. Myself and Semperfi got one each for the weekender, and to be honest everyone was impressed with it that we showed it to.
      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

@ JFox1

One one question how is the gas consuption on it (rounds per fill)?
        rockinrobin

Comment

Originally posted by heydrich View Post
          can't go wrong with a TM 1911 (or MEU)

great guns - my MEU will just about match AEG range

+1

I've owned a tm hi-capa 4.3 & played with a friends TM MEU. Both fantastic with unmatched accuracy. HIGHLY recommend TM pistols
          Originally posted by The Laughing Man
          Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

Played with Foxes M9 at the weekender, boy does it feel nice and feels heavy and solid even without the mag in, kick on ultra wasn't as good as my old FN 5-7 on green mind you. Not sure how the M9 would feel on green but build wise I couldn't fault it at all. Then again his KWA1911 felt awesome as well and CZ75 lol. All the KWA pistols felt very well made and solid.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Originally posted by jfox61 View Post
              Best M9 out of the box is by far and away the KWA PTP using the NS/2 system. It is reliable, sturdy, extremely well built, accurate, cheap to run, excellent feel and balance in the hand, and has a working decocker as per the real steel. I am not sure if, other than the similar KSC version, there are any other M9's with this feature.

Bought from a shooting centre that is very elite for only £80. Myself and Semperfi got one each for the weekender, and to be honest everyone was impressed with it that we showed it to.
              wa 92 models have a decocker 1st one's to have them back in 96

Comment

cant reccomend the KWA M9 ptp enough brilliant pistol...
                as said by jfox we got one for the weekender, and its superb

Semp
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Parky
                Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

rounds per gas fill worked out at around 60 shots. We tested them at the weekender as Semper thought he wasn't getting many rounds per mag. Turned out he wasn't filling the mag up with gas. So that wourked out at over 2 mags per gas fill. Very impressive, and the range was a good 30 or 40 yards.
                  Feedback link

Comment

Originally posted by N3ADS View Post
                    wa 92 models have a decocker 1st one's to have them back in 96
                    That's good to know. The big downer for that though, is first trying to find one, and second, the cost. A great big fat ouch to the wallet area for one of those.
                    Feedback link

Comment

Originally posted by ThePope View Post
                      Played with Foxes M9 at the weekender, boy does it feel nice and feels heavy and solid even without the mag in, kick on ultra wasn't as good as my old FN 5-7 on green mind you. Not sure how the M9 would feel on green but build wise I couldn't fault it at all. Then again his KWA1911 felt awesome as well and CZ75 lol. All the KWA pistols felt very well made and solid.
                      I like my KWA's, can't you tell:D
                      Feedback link

Comment

Anything using "High kick high grouping" by Tokyo Marui or NS2 by KWA is fantastic, the rest is based purely on what you like the look of the most.
                        "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

get a TM Skorpion or Mac-10 AEG

Comment

Thanks one and all.

I have know know which one i am going for thanks to JFOX61 i have made my mind up.

It will be the KWA M9 PTP i have seen the around for £129.
                            or if you know off any place cheaper PM me the link. I have look at shooting centre that is very elite they not have any on the site or i must be blind.

How deficalt wil it be to inport one off these or would you not recomend it..

(PS: I know my spelling is crap :eek: )
                            rockinrobin

Comment

Email them, if they don't have it on the site chances are they can get it for you. Have to remember with PTP is that you will have to get PTP/Gen 2 specific mags to work in em!

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shotgun_lee Hi I am 36 and have 2 kids. i am a South African born. Find out more about shotgun_lee
                              Working...
                              X