• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worth it?

Just found this on zero one, just wondered if it's woth it:

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=1998

Re: Worth it?

Personal opinion?

Buy one with a hell load more accessories and/ or upgrades, second hand from the forums for the same price.

But it seems okay. Classic Army and G&G are the leading manufacturers for MP5's.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

G&G? My ICS was amazing.

Comment

nothing wrong with ics, great guns i have one.
        sigpic

Comment

Didn't say there was anything whatsoever wrong with the ICS.

I was simply stating that the general consensus is that Classic Army and G&G are the best. Or they're simply overpriced models. You choose.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

An hourly labour charge??? To replace the foregrip!! Anyway, they are great guns. You can get it without the laser foregrip for about £100 less though....

Comment

Actually, i just did a buy of maths, it's cheaper for me to order a mp5 a3 plus a torch foregrip separately

Comment

Look at a CA MP5 with a torch grip, the CA ones are meant to be best anyway, and only clock in at £215.

Comment

Seems like an alright price, though I'd go for a torch grip instead of the laser and try and find it used

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

starscream Find out more about starscream
                  Working...
                  X