Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P M4A1

hi there,
    Today i ordered my new gun, a G&P M4A1 and i want to know if there are any well known faults with it?
    Are there any 'must get' upgrades, internally or externally?

thanks,
    Marky

Re: G&P M4A1

they are perfect in every way.. except

new hop up as the G&P one is crap, externally one of the best M4s available and high quality gearbox internals just replace the hop and your all good
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

surely you ask this BEFORE buying the gun?

though by all accounts they are GREAT guns, with nice externals, great accuracy and high RoF!
      When the 404 error message gets a 404 error message, you know it's bad...

Comment

my experience with G&P M4s have been that they are practically flawless (to my standards) but its always nice to get maybe a madbull tightbore just for that extra bit of accuracy.

mainly focus on getting some nice externals (scope,grip etc) if they take your fancy

Comment

Originally posted by Evilllamas View Post
          surely you ask this BEFORE buying the gun?

though by all accounts they are GREAT guns, with nice externals, great accuracy and high RoF!

Not great accuracy unfortunately. As said, the gearboxes are fantastic, but the hops are appaling.

Personally, I buy a Systema hop chamber and TM hop rubber and bucking with every G&P M4 that comes my way.

After that, it'll be lovely.

Comment

yeah a new hop unit and a nice tightbore really puts the standards of the G&P M4 up a lot. usually that's all that is needed

Comment

Ok thanks everyone, much appreciated
              Marky

Comment

anytime

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Marky Find out more about Marky
                Working...