Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

New guy here needing a bit of reassurance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy here needing a bit of reassurance.

Hey there guys, new blood here and have been researching possible first time guns, when I get my third Game and receive the UKRA licence I would like to get my self a practical AEG for regular use.
    I recently spotted an excellent review of the [KWA KG36C AEG Rifle] and wondering if my newbie research could be backed up by some experienced opinions. I like the gun it'self but need to know if it's practical on the battlefeild?
    Also as far as prices go, would I be able to pick up one of these for about £200 or less, not including charger or batteries?

Any feedback would be great.

Nethix :D

If your looking g36 do a bit of digging on the src version ive only heard glowing reports on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: New guy here needing a bit of reassurance.

Why not buy second hand as your first gun

ive only ever bought 1 of the 50+ guns ive owned over the past 2 years new

You will be able to get the gun, enough mags to skirmish with, a battery or two and maybe even a charger

same goes for kit!! - its a big saving over all

However KWA are good guns but personally i recommend Classic Army G36 series over the KWA, dont forget SRC and also if you want to save money then JG ones are quite nice, aswell as TM (similar to jg, arguably more reliable) and star (not the best g36s around)

Your question about it being practical on the battlefield? 99% of airsoft AEGs are the same, while they differ in quality and build materials they are built around a similar working system - but as long as it cost £100+ and isnt some weird brand then its going to be reliable enough for a newby and shoot hard enough to match even the more expensive guns

THen as your experiance grows invest more money in what you really want and you will have 20000 guns like me and all the other airsofters who just got hooked :P
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

I was looking at the SRC one recently, and it does look good but the reason I was drawn to the KWA version was because of the high recommendation of their internal parts and gearboxes, and the g36c was supposed to have a bearing system which sounded good, I don't know if this holds true with the SRC version as well? The review I read was patchy at best.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
          Why not buy second hand as your first gun

ive only ever bought 1 of the 50+ guns ive owned over the past 2 years new

You will be able to get the gun, enough mags to skirmish with, a battery or two and maybe even a charger

same goes for kit!! - its a big saving over all

However KWA are good guns but personally i recommend Classic Army G36 series over the KWA, dont forget SRC and also if you want to save money then JG ones are quite nice, aswell as TM (similar to jg, arguably more reliable) and star (not the best g36s around)

Your question about it being practical on the battlefield? 99% of airsoft AEGs are the same, while they differ in quality and build materials they are built around a similar working system - but as long as it cost £100+ and isnt some weird brand then its going to be reliable enough for a newby and shoot hard enough to match even the more expensive guns

THen as your experiance grows invest more money in what you really want and you will have 20000 guns like me and all the other airsofters who just got hooked :P
          So would you say that as an actual first timer gun the g36c (whatever the brand) would be a good choice, as long as the brand is known?

Comment

Personally, I have owned all three of the main G36s SRC CA and a JG. These are the best three makers of the G36 family, and I have to say that the SRC beats them all hands down.

The closest in performance and quality is the CA version but is at least £50 more expensive and, in my opinion, the externals aren't as good.
            Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

G36 is a great gun, ive got TM one, its great, and ive only heard good thinks about the SRC versions!

there pretty cheap aswell

just buy a extra battery and a good charger.

maybe the g36 to m4 mag converter, and some M4 mags!
              Last edited by ElZer0; 7 September, 2010, 07:21. Reason: spelling
              FOR SALE
              7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
              , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

I've had a CA G36, and now I own a KWA G36c, gotta say the KWA is a far superior version.

Comment

Thanks for the tips guys really helps, if everyone the community is this helpful I am really going to enjoy the next few months :D

Comment

Get the KWA, they are well known in America as the best airsoft guns internally. They have a very very high rof, quality gearboxes and good externals. Cant go wrong. The 2g versions also have a new improved hop up.

Comment

Dont know which thrread you read about the SRC. You can read mine in the review section of this forum. Fairly in depth without a full stripdown.
                      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Nethix Find out more about Nethix
                      Working...
                      X